We’re always delighted to see the results of our KeraStraight treatments, which is why we do love a good before and after photo! There’s nothing better than receiving photos via our Facebook and Twitter pages – so please keep posting your pictures. For now, here are 8 of our favourite transformations from 2014. Enjoy!
1. This incredible transformation by Matthew Roskell only took 3 hours. Matthew has been nominated for the Midlands Hairdresser of the Year award twice – which will come as no surprise when you see his work. As you can see, the client had a mass of ultra-frizzy curls. The end result is absolutely stunning, silky smooth and poker straight locks.
2. Proof that even really short hair can benefit from a KeraStraight treatment. This enviable makeover was created by the team at Angel Hair Boutique in Lymington. The KS Ultimate makes shorter hair styles possible for the curly-haired among you. It will straighten and smooth, giving a sleek and chic look.
3. This before and after doesn’t even look like the same person! It’s an absolute triumph. This look was created by the expert team at Robert John Hairdressing in Woking.
4. This party-perfect look was created at the Reece hair salon in Birkdale. The client’s unruly curls were tamed and given a touch of Hollywood glam with big, loose waves. The KS Ultimate treatment works for up to 4 months so will take her right through the party season and into spring!
5. This KeraStraight Brazilian blow-dry was done by Bows Salon in Hertfordshire. And what a difference it has made to this lady's hair! From bulky, frizzy and wild to smooth, sleek and repaired – her hair looks much healthier and shinier too!
6. KeraStraight works wonders on all hair types, no matter how curly, frizzy or damaged. This beautiful makeover was achieved at the Guy Fawkes Salon in Bristol. We just love how shiny her hair has become.
7. Kelly Cooper Hairdressing in Kenilworth straightened and smoothed Tea’s long, curly locks. Tea’s new look is completely frizz free and much more manageable!
8. This before and after marvel is from Steve Ryding Hair in Preston. It’s another transformation that is barely recognisable from the original look. The treatment has straightened, smoothed and de-frizzed the client’s hair, but it has also brought out the honey tones and given depth to the colour.
To post your amazing KeraStraight transformations just tag your photos @kerastraight #beforeafter on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.